Our offices are just a few kilometers from Piazzale Roma and the Marco Polo Airport in Venice, a prime location for quick links to and from the Venice and the Treviso Airports, Piazzale Roma in Venice, Tronchetto in Venice and Jesolo Lido.
Martini Bus' main services are:
1) Tourist coaches for transfers to and from the main airports/ports/hotels and the railway stations;
2) Top class coaches for day trips or longer tours throughout Italy and Europe: everything in terms of ease and comfort so your only concern is to rest and enjoy the trip in air conditioned comfort, in reclining, adjustable seats that offer greater leg room. Toilets, bar service, DVDs and refrigerator always at your disposal and, upon request, a skilled hostess can be provided;
3) Tour buses for day trips: for short trips or for special sports events, concerts, school trips or anything requiring a tour bus. These vehicles are versatile, cheaper and offer the basic comforts such as air conditioning, minibar, reclining seats and video. Naturally, they meet all the safety requirements of current law;
4) Buses for executive services, technical inspections, corporate incentives, congresses and meetings: we can provide your participants with buses that fit the bill, high-tech vehicles that can satisfy the most demanding businessman;
5) Coaches for the daily transfers of workers, employees and specific personnel, airport or harbor shuttles, boarding/disembarking services for the main cruise companies;
6) Top class and comfort class coaches — from 16 to 30 seats — for transfers, one-day services and trips, multi-day tours in Italy and Europe.
1) First class minibuses that are on a par with top class coaches in terms of on-board amenities and seating comfort, to be used for high-class tours and for truly demanding groups of people;
2) Minibuses, 8-seat comfort vehicles for trips within the region, for itineraries that are off the beaten track, hotel shuttles or for transporting employees or smaller groups of people.
1) Limo Van: the ideal response for those who want luxury and space at their disposal along with speed and an exclusive service;
2) Executive Car: in particular Mercedes class E and class S, ideal for the businessman who wants safe, fast, reliable service, a thorough knowledge of the roads and promptly provided, reliable services;
3) Cars, 7-seat: ideal for families or groups of friends to get about, reach a holiday destination in the mountains or at the seaside, for small tourist itineraries or for relaxing days at an amusement park.